Health Drink – Beer and Milkshakes?
According to research studies, even the most delicious drinks such as milkshakes, red wine and beer have good health benefits. Like preventing certain cancers, boosting the immune system and giving us that healthy glow. And there are many more in the lists, grab a drink and try it.
1. Tomato juice – It reduces bad cholesterol in our body. Based on research, voluntary drinkers who took 13 1/2 ounces with 1 serving of ketchup daily, lost 13% LDL cholesterol, in just 3 weeks. This is based on a research study from the Finnish University of Oulu. Scientific researchers said that combinations of antioxidants form tomatoes, including lycopene, beta-carotene and gamma-carotene, is a way to lower cholesterol.
2. Lemonade – A glass of lemonade can prevent us from getting cancer of the mouth and larynx. Citrus antioxidants. Lemons, limes and oranges decrease the production of enzymes that can cause tumors and boost the immune system.
3. Red Wine – New York University researcher Tony Brook compared drinking habits of red and white wine drinks and discovered something different. 68% of people who do not have cancer belong to red wine drinkers. Red wine and white wine differ in many things. Red wine contains more resveratrol – a natural compound known for its anti-cancer powers.
4. Green tea – Green tea definitely reduces the risk of certain cancers. It fights bad cholesterol and infections. Studies indicate that it also prevents Parkinson’s disease. The central nervous system disorder that has no proven cure.
5. Milkshakes – Whenever you drink milkshakes, it makes you think you’re still young. It is rich in vitamin D because it is dairy-based, which slows down the aging process and reduces swelling. American and British researchers have found that female milkshake drinkers are biologically younger than non-drinkers of the same age.
6. Beer – you heard right. This drink helps us to avoid Alzheimer’s disease. Beer is rich in silicon. An element that fights neurotoxins that cause Alzheimer’s disease. It also helps us to avoid osteoporosis. It is surprising to know that silicon in beer is much better than calcium, which makes our bones stronger and healthier. Based on research studies, it has been proven that one glass of beer a day is enough. Do not exceed the amount indicated, we all know what can happen to us with too much beer. Be smart when drinking.